Traveling Luck for Ţawī Shawqab, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Tawi Shawqab?What's around Tawi Shawqab?
Wikipedia near Tawi Shawqab
Where to stay near Ţawī Shawqab
Also known as Tawi Shauqab
The timezone in Tawi Shawqab is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 22.0500°, Longitude. 58.7833°
Satellite map around Ţawī Shawqab
Loading map of Ţawī Shawqab and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ţawī Shawqab, in Oman (general), Oman
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Āl Wahībah (51.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Al Minţaqah ash Sharqīyah (35.7km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Ramlat Āl Wahībah (27.3km)
Airports close to Ţawī Shawqab
Masirah(MSH), Masirah, Oman (222.1km)