Traveling Luck for Ţawī `Uqdah, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Tawi `Uqdah?What's around Tawi `Uqdah?
Wikipedia near Tawi `Uqdah
Where to stay near Ţawī `Uqdah
Also known as Tawi Aqda, Tawi `Aqdah, Tāwī Aqda, Ţawī `Aqdah
The timezone in Tawi `Uqdah is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 22.1000°, Longitude. 58.7500°
Satellite map around Ţawī `Uqdah
Loading map of Ţawī `Uqdah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ţawī `Uqdah, in Oman (general), Oman
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ţawī `Uqdah (0km)
- Ţawī Rayd (1.4km)
- Ţawī Ru`āt Bayt (2.6km)
- Ţawī Hamīd (6.6km)
- Ţawī Murrah (7.3km)
- Ţawī Shawqab (9.4km)
- Ţawī `Aqdah (9.6km)
- Ţawī Amir (17.7km)
- Ţawī al Ḩaryān (22.4km)
- Ţawī Ḩazīlū (24.3km)
- Ghadīr Falfūl (24.7km)
- Ţawī `Arīsh (35.9km)
- Ţawī Markhah (40.2km)
- Ţawī Umm Halq (48.6km)
- Ţawī Wadd Ḩulays (50.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Al Minţaqah ash Sharqīyah (33.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḩawīyah (49.2km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Ramlat Āl Wahībah (36.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Falaj al Muţāwi`ah (51km)