Traveling Luck for Ḩawrat Khadil, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Hawrat Khadil?What's around Hawrat Khadil?
Wikipedia near Hawrat Khadil
Where to stay near Ḩawrat Khadil
The timezone in Hawrat Khadil is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.4594°, Longitude. 56.6411°
Satellite map around Ḩawrat Khadil
Loading map of Ḩawrat Khadil and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḩawrat Khadil, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khādhil (1.7km)
- Khadil (2.9km)
- Al Ḩijāl (4.3km)
- Al `Āriḑ (4.9km)
- Al Hujayrimāt (13.5km)
- Majzī (14.9km)
- Hayyāl (15km)
- Ḩayl Manādhirah (18.2km)
- Al Ḩawmānīyah (18.5km)
- Khallī (19.1km)
- Maḩyūl (19.2km)
- Insaid (20.7km)
- Rissah (21.7km)
- An Nujayd (22.3km)
- Al Khullī (22.4km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (22.8km)
- Ad Darīz (23.5km)
- Manjurīn (23.6km)
- Fidā' (23.8km)
- Yanqul (24.6km)
- Kahanāt (24.6km)
- Mushāqaşah (25.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jabal Shuwā`ī (26.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabal al Aḩjan (9.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ḩawrat Khadil
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (159.4km)
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (194.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.