Traveling Luck for Rumayyiḩ, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Rumayyih?What's around Rumayyih?
Wikipedia near Rumayyih
Where to stay near Rumayyiḩ
The timezone in Rumayyih is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 18:12. It's light
Latitude. 23.7500°, Longitude. 56.2333°
Satellite map around Rumayyiḩ
Loading map of Rumayyiḩ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rumayyiḩ, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ţawī Rumayih (0.7km)
- Ţawī Khuzayrīyah (2.8km)
- Al Ḩayl (9.2km)
- Al Kabīrat Ḩayl al Ghāf (9.6km)
- Ţawī Nawimiya (10.4km)
- Al Khubayb (13km)
- Ḩayl al Farfār (16.4km)
- Murrī (20.8km)
- Ţawī Harim (21.3km)
- Waqbah (23.3km)
- Hāmah (23.6km)
- Ghadhiyā (24km)
- Maydān (25.9km)
- Bayḩā' (26.8km)
- Muşayni`īyah (27.3km)
- Bilt (28.7km)
- Şudāmat al Khanābish (28.8km)
- Qumayrah (29.1km)
- Sufālat Ḑank (29.3km)
- Şudāmah (29.5km)
- Ḑank (31.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jabal al Fataḩ (14.7km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Bilt (28.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ḩişn Bū Qurbah (30.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Qurūn al Khubayb (20.2km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Al Fataḩ (14.9km)
Airports close to Rumayyiḩ
Fujairah international(FJR), Fujeirah, United arab emirates (212.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rumayyiḩ
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (120.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.