Traveling Luck for Wādī Ḩumşī, Musandam, Oman
Where is Wadi Humsi?What's around Wadi Humsi?
Wikipedia near Wadi Humsi
Where to stay near Wādī Ḩumşī
The timezone in Wadi Humsi is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.1975°, Longitude. 56.2850°
Weather near Wādī Ḩumşī; Report from Khassab, 7.3km away
Satellite map around Wādī Ḩumşī
Loading map of Wādī Ḩumşī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wādī Ḩumşī, in Musandam, Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḩumşī (0km)
- Al Baţaykhī (0.8km)
- Al Maqayaw (1.5km)
- Fanakhah (2km)
- Naz̧īfī (3km)
- Nūra (3.1km)
- Dib Dibba (3.7km)
- Abū Qarayt (3.8km)
- Ḩarf Banī Ḩamūd (3.8km)
- Shufrah (4.9km)
- Sallat Ashabā (5km)
- Huwaynīyah (5.1km)
- Khaşab (5.8km)
- Qānah (6.2km)
- Al Masharta (7.1km)
- Al Darai (7.4km)
- Ghubrat ar Ra's (7.7km)
- Khabr Hay (7.7km)
- Ghaşşah (7.8km)
- Al Mashati Shelbarak (7.8km)
- Al Mabrak (7.9km)
- Al Shuwara (8km)
- Ruways (8.2km)
- Shamm (8.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Wādī Ḩumşī
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Khassab (7.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīrat al Maqlab (8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Shamm Peninsula (6.6km)
Airports close to Wādī Ḩumşī
Khasab(KHS), Khasab, Oman (7.3km)
Ras al khaimah international(RKT), Ras al khaimah, United arab emirates (101.5km)
Bandar abbass international(BND), Bandar abbas, Iran (155.5km)
Fujairah international(FJR), Fujeirah, United arab emirates (166.7km)
Sharjah international(SHJ), Sharjah, United arab emirates (170.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wādī Ḩumşī
Dayrestan, Gheshm i., Iran (99.8km)
Havadarya, Bandar abbas, Iran (146.7km)
Abumusa island, Abumusa i., Iran (179.8km)
Jask, Jask, Iran (225.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.