Traveling Luck for Wa`ab Mubārak, Musandam, Oman
Where is Wa`ab Mubarak?What's around Wa`ab Mubarak?
Wikipedia near Wa`ab Mubarak
Where to stay near Wa`ab Mubārak
Also known as Wa'ab Mubarik, Wa`b Mubarak, Wa`b Mubārak
The timezone in Wa`ab Mubarak is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 26.2017°, Longitude. 56.2153°
Weather near Wa`ab Mubārak; Report from Khassab, 5.8km away
Satellite map around Wa`ab Mubārak
Loading map of Wa`ab Mubārak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wa`ab Mubārak, in Musandam, Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Wa`ab Mubārak (0km)
- Ţaff ar Rakhm (1.2km)
- Mūkhī (1.3km)
- Qadah (1.8km)
- Ţawī (3.6km)
- Ḩanā (4km)
- Aş Şaḩşaḩah (4.2km)
- Khaşab (4.2km)
- Al Jirrī (4.7km)
- Wa'a Bin Baraq (4.8km)
- Ḩarf Ghabī (4.8km)
- Al Ḩārāt (4.8km)
- `Ashub (5.7km)
- Dib Dibba (5.9km)
- Shufrah (6.6km)
- Hil (6.6km)
- Dabarayn (6.8km)
- Ghubrat ar Ra's (7.5km)
- Hibb (7.8km)
- Ḩarf Banī Ḩamūd (8.2km)
- Fanakhah (8.3km)
- Al Jādī (8.6km)
- Al Baţaykhī (8.9km)
- Nūra (9km)
- Al Maqayaw (9km)
- Abū Qarayt (9.4km)
- Qārat az Zunjī (9.5km)
- Ḩumşī (9.6km)
- Al Darai (9.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
Accommodation around Wa`ab Mubārak
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Khawr Khaşab (4.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Khassab (3.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Qabr Shaykh Mas`ūd (8.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Khawr `Īdah (7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Ra's Shaykh Mas`ūd (8.2km)
Airports close to Wa`ab Mubārak
Khasab(KHS), Khasab, Oman (5.8km)
Ras al khaimah international(RKT), Ras al khaimah, United arab emirates (97.9km)
Bandar abbass international(BND), Bandar abbas, Iran (155.9km)
Sharjah international(SHJ), Sharjah, United arab emirates (165.3km)
Fujairah international(FJR), Fujeirah, United arab emirates (167.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wa`ab Mubārak
Dayrestan, Gheshm i., Iran (94.5km)
Havadarya, Bandar abbas, Iran (145.4km)
Abumusa island, Abumusa i., Iran (170.8km)
Jask, Jask, Iran (234.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.