Traveling Luck for Wādī Mir, Ash Sharqīyah, Oman
Where is Wadi Mir?What's around Wadi Mir?
Wikipedia near Wadi Mir
Where to stay near Wādī Mir
The timezone in Wadi Mir is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 18:08. It's light
Latitude. 22.2256°, Longitude. 59.7031°
Loading map of Wādī Mir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wādī Mir, in Ash Sharqīyah, Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bū Fashīqah (6km)
- Ar Ru'ays (11.7km)
- Ruwaydah (11.9km)
- Al Khabbah (14.3km)
- Al Khaddah (15.7km)
- Bandah Jadīdah (17km)
- Musāwá (19.3km)
- Ad Daffah (20.5km)
- As Suwayḩ (22.5km)
- Sal (23km)
- Qumaylah (29.9km)
- Aş Şulayb (34.3km)
- Junayz al Janūbī (38.6km)
- Junayz ash Shamālī (40.1km)
- Al Maḩaţţah (40.5km)
- Khawr al Jarāmah (42.5km)
- Al Ḩadd (49.1km)
Accommodation around Wādī Mir
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Ra's al Ḩadd (51.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Khawr Banī Bū `Alī (25.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jabal Qumaylah (50km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Khawr Quşayb (35.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Najd al `Uyūn (48km)