Traveling Luck for Songjŏn-gak, Kangwŏn-do, North Korea
Where is Songjon-gak?What's around Songjon-gak?
Wikipedia near Songjon-gak
Where to stay near Songjŏn-gak
Also known as Shoden Kaku, Syoden Kaku, Syōden Kaku
The timezone in Songjon-gak is Asia/Pyongyang
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.3511°, Longitude. 127.4739°
Satellite map around Songjŏn-gak
Loading map of Songjŏn-gak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Songjŏn-gak, in Kangwŏn-do, North Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Songjŏl-li (0.4km)
- Karaegumi-ri (1.6km)
- Sŏhang-ni (2.9km)
- Panjawa-ri (3.2km)
- P’imagumi (3.9km)
- Chae-ri (4km)
- Samil-li (4.2km)
- Kansong-ni (4.6km)
- P’ungmu-ri (5.3km)
- Chŏdo-ri (5.3km)
- Ingagumi (5.8km)
- Changjagot (5.9km)
- Tapch’ol-li (6.1km)
- Hodo-ri (6.3km)
- Panggogae-ri (6.4km)
- Panggumi-ri (6.5km)
- Moraeanch'i (6.7km)
- Ŏhang-ni (6.7km)
- Yugumi-ri (7km)
- Songbil-li (7km)
- Chuhang-ni (7km)
- Chibugumi-ri (7.2km)
- Tongdae-ri (7.2km)
- Ch’ŏngŏgumi-ri (7.2km)
- Ch’ŏngŏp’o-ri (7.4km)
- Anyongmi-ri (7.5km)
- Yongmi-ri (7.9km)
- Ŏŭn’gumi-ri (7.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kansong-p'o (5.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Changguŏk-hang (5.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kŭmya-gang (7.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Songjŏn-bando (2.5km)
Airports close to Songjŏn-gak
Pyongyang / sunan (capital) airport(FNJ), Pyongyang, Korea (182.9km)
Sokcho(SHO), Sokch'o, Korea (202.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Songjŏn-gak
A 306, Chunchon, Korea (201km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.