Traveling Luck for Pakkyongmi-ri, Hamgyŏng-namdo, North Korea
Where is Pakkyongmi-ri?What's around Pakkyongmi-ri?
Wikipedia near Pakkyongmi-ri
Where to stay near Pakkyongmi-ri
Also known as 밖용미리
The timezone in Pakkyongmi-ri is Asia/Pyongyang
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 17:07. It's light
Latitude. 39.3622°, Longitude. 127.5511°
Satellite map around Pakkyongmi-ri
Loading map of Pakkyongmi-ri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pakkyongmi-ri, in Hamgyŏng-namdo, North Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pakkyongmi-ri (0km)
- Anyongmi-ri (0.8km)
- Yongmi-ri (0.8km)
- Naeyongmi-ri (1.7km)
- Panggumi-ri (2.1km)
- Songbil-li (2.6km)
- Hodo-ri (2.9km)
- Pangŏnaru (3km)
- Tumu-ri (4km)
- Sop'o-ri (4.2km)
- Pŏnp'ojŏn (5.4km)
- Moraeanch'i (5.6km)
- Pŏnkaeyŏk (6km)
- Kalgoch'i-ri (6.6km)
- Changbul (7.9km)
- Taejŏdo (8.1km)
- Changhang (8.2km)
- Norumok (8.4km)
- Songjŏl-li (8.5km)
- Chŏdo-ri (8.7km)
- Marhŏ-ri (8.8km)
- Sinjang-ni (8.9km)
- Karaegumi-ri (9.5km)
- Namdan (9.8km)
- Panjawa-ri (10.6km)
- Hwangch'on (10.8km)
- Sŏhang-ni (11km)
- Sinch'on (11km)
- Kanch'on (11.3km)
- Tokkumi-ri (11.6km)
- Soŭngjil-li (11.8km)
- Kwangdae-dong (11.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Songjŏn-man (3.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sinjangni-ji (9.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Changguŏk-hang (3.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kŭmya-gang (10.5km)
Airports close to Pakkyongmi-ri
Pyongyang / sunan (capital) airport(FNJ), Pyongyang, Korea (191.2km)
Sokcho(SHO), Sokch'o, Korea (199km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pakkyongmi-ri
A 306, Chunchon, Korea (201.6km)
Wonju, Wonju, Korea (265.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.