Traveling Luck for Kwangju-ryŏng, Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
Where is Kwangju-ryong?What's around Kwangju-ryong?
Wikipedia near Kwangju-ryong
Where to stay near Kwangju-ryŏng
The timezone in Kwangju-ryong is Asia/Pyongyang
Sunrise at 04:52 and Sunset at 19:58. It's light
Latitude. 41.8833°, Longitude. 129.8333°
Satellite map around Kwangju-ryŏng
Loading map of Kwangju-ryŏng and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kwangju-ryŏng, in Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kyo-dong (2.4km)
- Kŭmbawi-dong (2.8km)
- Se-dong (3km)
- T’ongsang-ni (3.6km)
- T’omang-ni (3.6km)
- Mangyanggumi (4.8km)
- Yŏnch'ŏl-li (5.8km)
- Kisŭng-dong (5.8km)
- Ki-dong (6.2km)
- Ch'ŏngŏgumi (6.8km)
- Ch'angp'yŏng-dong (6.9km)
- Yŏn'gok (7.2km)
- Changsaeng-dong (7.3km)
- Hwangch'ŭk-tong (7.3km)
- Tat’an-dong (7.4km)
- Hwangman-dong (7.5km)
- Chagŭndadan (7.8km)
- Kyehwa-dong (8.1km)
- Ch'ang-gol (8.2km)
- Hwangŏ-dong (8.4km)
- Paksan-dong (8.5km)
- To-gol (8.7km)
- Yabi-dong (8.7km)
- Tŏktan-gol (9km)
- Namwŏn-dong (9km)
- Yugwan-dong (9.1km)
- Chungp’yŏng-dong (9.2km)
- Hwangŏ-dong (9.2km)
- Kangnyang-dong (9.3km)
- Yŏnjin-dong (9.4km)
- Kŭmch'ae-dong (9.4km)
- Oyŏng-dong (9.7km)
- Naedo-dong (9.9km)
- Sŏngmang-ni (9.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Sa-am (6.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Myongsan-dan (6.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kidong-man (8.3km)
- gold mine(s);
- a mine where gold ore, or alluvial gold is extracted.
- Samnŭngch'ŏngam-gŭmgwang (4.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kŏmjŏng-san (6.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ch’ŏngjin-si (0.5km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Sinam-kuyŏk (9.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ongnyŏn-ch'ŏn (9.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kwangju-ryŏng
Yanji, Yanji, China (136.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.