Traveling Luck for Pongŭi-dong, Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
Where is Pongui-dong?What's around Pongui-dong?
Wikipedia near Pongui-dong
Where to stay near Pongŭi-dong
Also known as 봉의동
The timezone in Pongui-dong is Asia/Pyongyang
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.2892°, Longitude. 129.7275°
Satellite map around Pongŭi-dong
Loading map of Pongŭi-dong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pongŭi-dong, in Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ch’angdu-dong (6.1km)
- Soegol (6.7km)
- Susang-dong (7.3km)
- Tŭnggyŏng-dong (7.9km)
- Chungsŏm-dong (8.1km)
- Oksŏng-dong (9.3km)
- Tŏkp'o-dong (9.5km)
- Chungdo (10km)
- Songp’yŏng (10.3km)
- Chigyŏngdonggu (10.6km)
- P'yŏnin-dong (10.8km)
- Kolchŏn'gŏ-ri (10.9km)
- Toktŏk (11km)
- Chŏn’gŏ-ri (11.4km)
- Oryujŏng (11.4km)
- Chungp'yŏng (11.8km)
- Pisŏkkol (11.9km)
- Chŏnŭi-dong (12.4km)
- Kach’on (12.5km)
- Ich'un-dong (12.5km)
- Wŏndu-dong (12.7km)
- Yanghyŏn-dong (13km)
- Sedong (13.4km)
- Kalmadŏk (13.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- P'asŏngsŏngji (11.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pongŭi-dong (0km)
- an edifice dedicated to religious worship.
- Kamno-sa (11.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Hoeryŏng-gun (6.2km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- T'oamt'ŏnŏl (11.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pongŭi-dong
Yanji, Yanji, China (82.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.