Traveling Luck for Tat’an-dong, Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
Where is Tat’an-dong?What's around Tat’an-dong?
Wikipedia near Tat’an-dong
Where to stay near Tat’an-dong
Also known as Tadan-do, Tadan-dō, Tatan-do, Tatan-dō, 다탄동
The timezone in Tat’an-dong is Asia/Pyongyang
Sunrise at 04:58 and Sunset at 19:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.837777799999998°, Longitude. 129.8761111°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tat’an-dong, in Hamgyŏng-bukto, North Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tat’an-dong (0km)
- Chagŭndadan (0.9km)
- T’ongsang-ni (5.3km)
- Kangnyang-dong (5.4km)
- Mangyanggumi (5.9km)
- Ŭnhye-dong (6km)
- T’omang-ni (6.3km)
- Kŭmbawi-dong (6.4km)
- Se-dong (6.7km)
- Ki-dong (8.2km)
- Ch’ŏngsong-ni (8.3km)
- Kisŭng-dong (8.4km)
- Yŏnch'ŏl-li (8.5km)
- Ch'ang-gol (8.6km)
- Yŏkchŏn-dong (9km)
- Ch'onma-dong (9.1km)
- In’gok-tong (9.2km)
- Ch'ŏngŏgumi (9.6km)
- Ch'ŏngam-dong (9.6km)
- Kyo-dong (9.6km)
- Yŏn'gok (10.1km)
- To-gol (10.2km)
- Changsaeng-dong (10.5km)
- In’gol-tong (10.7km)
- Ch'angp'yŏng-dong (10.9km)
- Chikha-ri (11.1km)
- Ch'angp'yŏng-dong (11.1km)
- naval base;
- an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for troops and naval personnel, a port for naval vessels, and from which operations are initiated.
- Ch'ŏngjin-haegun'giji (9.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pubu-am (10.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Tongsŏsura-ri (2.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Ch'ŏngjin-hang (10.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Inji-do (6.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Komalsan-bando (9.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Komalsan-dan (10.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kidong-man (9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kŏmjŏng-san (4.4km)
- gold mine(s);
- a mine where gold ore, or alluvial gold is extracted.
- Samnŭngch'ŏngam-gŭmgwang (6.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ch’ŏngjin-si (7.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Sinam-kuyŏk (3.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tat’an-dong
Yanji, Yanji, China (143.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.