Traveling Luck for Sŏnbong, Najin Sŏnbong-si, North Korea
Where is Sonbong?What's around Sonbong?
Wikipedia near Sonbong
Where to stay near Sŏnbong
Also known as Ongei, Sonbong-up, Sŏnbong-ŭp, Unggi, Unggi-up, Unggi-yu, Yuki, Yūki, 선봉
The timezone in Sonbong is Asia/Pyongyang
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.3422°, Longitude. 130.3967°
Satellite map around Sŏnbong
Loading map of Sŏnbong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sŏnbong, in Najin Sŏnbong-si, North Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sŏnbong (0km)
- Songp'yŏng-dong (1.4km)
- Kanp'yŏng (1.7km)
- Paekhang-ni (3.1km)
- Pan'guryong (3.4km)
- Yongam (4km)
- Yongsu-ri (4.4km)
- Pip'ahang (4.7km)
- Pip'a-dong (5.3km)
- Taejin (5.8km)
- Kaech'ŏk-tong (5.8km)
- Kaewŏn (5.9km)
- Ch'angnae (5.9km)
- Karŭndan (6.1km)
- Kangnŭng-dong (6.5km)
- Ch'ŏngp'ung-ni (7.3km)
- Yŏngsang (7.9km)
- Namgwan-dong (8.1km)
- Wŏlp'o (8.1km)
- Surŏgok (8.2km)
- Tŏksannae (8.5km)
- Ch'angjin (8.5km)
- Ch'ŏlp'o (9.2km)
- Manhyang-dong (11.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Yongam-san (6.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Unggi-hang (3.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Najin Sŏnbong-si (3.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Yongsu-ho (2.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Unggi-ch'ŏn (2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sŏnbong
Yanji, Yanji, China (116.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.