Traveling Luck for Pangmong-mal, Hamgyŏng-namdo, North Korea
Where is Pangmong-mal?What's around Pangmong-mal?
Wikipedia near Pangmong-mal
Where to stay near Pangmong-mal
The timezone in Pangmong-mal is Asia/Pyongyang
Sunrise at 07:44 and Sunset at 17:40. It's light
Latitude. 39.3503°, Longitude. 127.5239°
Satellite map around Pangmong-mal
Loading map of Pangmong-mal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pangmong-mal, in Hamgyŏng-namdo, North Korea
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hodo-ri (1.2km)
- Panggumi-ri (1.3km)
- Songbil-li (1.9km)
- Anyongmi-ri (2.6km)
- Naeyongmi-ri (2.7km)
- Yongmi-ri (3.2km)
- Pakkyongmi-ri (3.3km)
- Pangŏnaru (3.3km)
- Moraeanch'i (3.4km)
- Sop'o-ri (3.7km)
- Tumu-ri (5.3km)
- Songjŏl-li (5.4km)
- Changbul (5.8km)
- Kalgoch'i-ri (6.1km)
- Karaegumi-ri (6.7km)
- Pŏnp'ojŏn (6.8km)
- Chŏdo-ri (7.3km)
- Pŏnkaeyŏk (7.5km)
- Sŏhang-ni (7.9km)
- Panjawa-ri (8km)
- Taejŏdo (8.9km)
- Changhang (9km)
- Chae-ri (9km)
- P’imagumi (9.1km)
- Norumok (9.3km)
- Samil-li (9.3km)
- Sinjang-ni (9.7km)
- Kansong-ni (9.8km)
- Marhŏ-ri (10km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nurŭmbong-san (10.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Changguŏk-hang (1.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kŭmya-gang (9.5km)
Airports close to Pangmong-mal
Pyongyang / sunan (capital) airport(FNJ), Pyongyang, Korea (188km)
Sokcho(SHO), Sokch'o, Korea (199.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pangmong-mal
A 306, Chunchon, Korea (200.3km)
Wonju, Wonju, Korea (264.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.