Traveling Luck for Begnās Tāl, Nepal (general), Nepal
Where is Begnas Tal?What's around Begnas Tal?
Wikipedia near Begnas Tal
Where to stay near Begnās Tāl
The timezone in Begnas Tal is Asia/Katmandu
Sunrise at 05:13 and Sunset at 18:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 28.183333300000001°, Longitude. 84.099999999999994°
Geographic features & Photographs around Begnās Tāl, in Nepal (general), Nepal
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Karelung (13.2km)
- Deorāli (13.3km)
- Rānīpauwa (14.1km)
- Pokhara (17.2km)
- Bathāla (20.4km)
- Sisāghāt Bāzār (24.9km)
- Bākhri Kharka (27.5km)
- Ghāchak (28.1km)
- Nuwākot (29.7km)
- Ghanpokhara (30.4km)
- Kāskī (31.3km)
- Putlikhet (31.3km)
- Kunchha (31.8km)
- Syāngjā (34.4km)
- Lamjung (35.4km)
- Tanahun (38.2km)
- Tāgring (45km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lamjung Himāl (46.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Himalayas (30.5km)
Accommodation around Begnās Tāl
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pokhara Valley (17.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pokhara Airport (14.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Nuwākot (44.8km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Kingdom of Nepal (30.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bijaipur Khola (10.1km)
Airports close to Begnās Tāl
Pokhara(PKR), Pokhara, Nepal (15.9km)
Bhairahawa(BWA), Bhairawa, Nepal (136.6km)
Tribhuvan international(KTM), Kathmandu, Nepal (182.8km)
Simara(SIF), Simara, Nepal (193.8km)