Traveling Luck for Pokhara Valley, Nepal (general), Nepal
Where is Pokhara Valley?What's around Pokhara Valley?
Wikipedia near Pokhara Valley
Where to stay near Pokhara Valley
The timezone in Pokhara Valley is Asia/Katmandu
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 18:56. It's light
Latitude. 28.233333300000002°, Longitude. 83.983333299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pokhara Valley, in Nepal (general), Nepal
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pokhara (0km)
- Rānīpauwa (3.3km)
- Ghāchak (13.2km)
- Kāskī (14.1km)
- Nuwākot (20km)
- Putlikhet (23.9km)
- Bākhri Kharka (26.6km)
- Syāngjā (27.2km)
- Bathāla (29.6km)
- Karelung (29.6km)
- Deorāli (29.9km)
- Dabhung (39.2km)
- Kusma (39.7km)
- Sisāghāt Bāzār (41.9km)
- Jhārkham (41.9km)
- Wāling (47.2km)
- Kewāre (50km)
- Sikha (52.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Himalayas (35km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pokhara Valley (0km)
Accommodation around Pokhara Valley
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pokhara Airport (3.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Nuwākot (40.2km)
- independent political entity;
- An independent state.
- Kingdom of Nepal (35km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bijaipur Khola (14.1km)
Airports close to Pokhara Valley
Pokhara(PKR), Pokhara, Nepal (4.9km)
Bhairahawa(BWA), Bhairawa, Nepal (132.8km)
Tribhuvan international(KTM), Kathmandu, Nepal (199.9km)
Simara(SIF), Simara, Nepal (209.3km)