Traveling Luck for Telok, Nepal (general), Nepal
Where is Telok?What's around Telok?
Wikipedia near Telok
Where to stay near Telok
The timezone in Telok is Asia/Katmandu
Sunrise at 04:58 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 27.3666667°, Longitude. 87.85°
Geographic features & Photographs around Telok, in Nepal (general), Nepal
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Telok (0km)
- Limbudīn (6.7km)
- Yāmphodīn (14.2km)
- Nāmrek (16.9km)
- Chyāngthāpu (18.4km)
- Āngbung (21.8km)
- Phembu (24.3km)
- Tāplejung (24.8km)
- Yektīm (26.7km)
- Tūnrikhel (27.6km)
- Lungthung (29km)
- Prāngmū (29.1km)
- Garakhet (30.8km)
- Hāndrung (31.5km)
- Dumuhān (31.5km)
- Singtam (33km)
- Phidim (34.6km)
- Nāmdu (36.4km)
- Dentam (44.1km)
- Sombāri (52km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mechī Zone (31.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Taplejung (24.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lachmi Pokhri (33.8km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Yalung Glacier (38.3km)
Airports close to Telok
Bagdogra(IXB), Baghdogra, India (122.3km)
Biratnagar(BIR), Biratnagar, Nepal (155.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Telok
Chandragadhi, Chandragarhi, Nepal (124.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.