Traveling Luck for Daungnet Aw, Burma (general), Myanmar
Where is Daungnet Aw?What's around Daungnet Aw?
Wikipedia near Daungnet Aw
Where to stay near Daungnet Aw
The timezone in Daungnet Aw is Asia/Rangoon
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.5833°, Longitude. 98.4667°
Loading map of Daungnet Aw and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Daungnet Aw, in Burma (general), Myanmar
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sa Kyun (6.7km)
- Plantain Island (6.7km)
- Kyunsin-ye (8.4km)
- Nga Kyun (8.9km)
- Sabo Kyun (10.7km)
- Salondaung (11.8km)
- Konwe Island (12.6km)
- Lye Shoal (14.9km)
- Thitya Kyun (18.7km)
- Kala Kyun (21.2km)
- King Island (23.2km)
- Kala Kyungyi (24.1km)
- Kyaukme Island (25.2km)
- Sabahlaing Island (26.5km)
- Yemyok Island (27.2km)
- Nga-thôk Kyun (30.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kadwe Rocks (28.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Iron Passage (29.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Mergui Harbour (29.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cap Rock (17.3km)
Airports close to Daungnet Aw
Myeik(MGZ), Myeik, Myanmar (37.2km)