Traveling Luck for Paya Maw, Burma (general), Myanmar
Where is Paya Maw?What's around Paya Maw?
Wikipedia near Paya Maw
Where to stay near Paya Maw
The timezone in Paya Maw is Asia/Rangoon
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.6000°, Longitude. 98.4333°
Satellite map around Paya Maw
Loading map of Paya Maw and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Paya Maw, in Burma (general), Myanmar
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kyunsin-ye (3km)
- Nga Kyun (4.2km)
- Salondaung (6.6km)
- Lye Shoal (9.5km)
- Sabo Kyun (9.5km)
- Plantain Island (9.5km)
- Sa Kyun (12.6km)
- Konwe Island (19km)
- King Island (21.6km)
- Thitya Kyun (23.8km)
- Taungthonlon (25.5km)
- Kala Kyun (25.6km)
- Kayindaung (27.4km)
- Kyaukme Island (27.9km)
- Thamihla Kyun (28.2km)
- Sayaw (29.2km)
- Aut Island (29.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kadwe Rocks (28.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Iron Passage (23.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tein Chaung (12.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cap Rock (21.5km)
Airports close to Paya Maw
Myeik(MGZ), Myeik, Myanmar (43.7km)