Traveling Luck for Gifford Island, Burma (general), Myanmar
Where is Gifford Island?What's around Gifford Island?
Where to stay near Gifford Island
The timezone in Gifford Island is Asia/Rangoon
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 12.6500°, Longitude. 98.2000°
Satellite map around Gifford Island
Loading map of Gifford Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gifford Island, in Burma (general), Myanmar
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Gifford Island (0km)
- Marcus Island (4.2km)
- Harris Island (4.2km)
- Genn Island (6.6km)
- Page Island (10.8km)
- Mussel Island (19.8km)
- Taungthonlon (21.5km)
- Kayindaung (22.5km)
- Maingy Island (22.8km)
- Aut Island (23.9km)
- Sayaw (25.7km)
- Bowers Island (29.8km)
- Thamihla Kyun (30.4km)
- Hayes Island (30.6km)
- Corbin Island (31.3km)
- Robert Scott Island (33.1km)
- Sinthama Kyun (33.1km)
- Mya-thonzon Island (35.1km)
- Wilson Island (36.2km)
- Evans Island (36.2km)
- Salondaung (37.4km)
- Lye Shoal (38.3km)
- Peter Scott Island (39.2km)
- King Island (40km)
- Nga Kyun (40.2km)
- Burne Island (41.6km)
- Entrance Island (42.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- South Rocks (43km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Marcus Group (2.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Brown Rock (6.7km)
Airports close to Gifford Island
Myeik(MGZ), Myeik, Myanmar (83.4km)