Traveling Luck for Beting Karang Baru, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Beting Karang Baru?What's around Beting Karang Baru?
Wikipedia near Beting Karang Baru
Where to stay near Beting Karang Baru
The timezone in Beting Karang Baru is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.2833°, Longitude. 103.5417°
Satellite map around Beting Karang Baru
Loading map of Beting Karang Baru and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Beting Karang Baru, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukit Gemok (12.4km)
- Bukit Badak (13.7km)
- Bukit Kijal (13.7km)
- Bukit Penunjok (13.7km)
- Bukit Sinajam (13.7km)
- Bukit Pinang (15.4km)
- Bukit Pelandok (15.4km)
- Bukit Setongkol (15.7km)
- Bukit Tok Boh (15.7km)
- Bukit Mengkuang (15.7km)
- Bukit Kemuning (16.8km)
- Bukit Pejajat (18.4km)
- Bukit Jirat (19.1km)
- Bukit Berapit (20km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Telok Kalong (11.9km)
- Kampong Penunjok (13.7km)
- Kampong Che Wan (15.7km)
- Kampong Masjid Haji Long (15.7km)
- Kampong Ibal (15.7km)
- Kampong Telaga Simpul (16.8km)
- Kijal (18.1km)
- Kampong Darat Kijal (18.4km)
- Kampong Telok Mengkuang (20km)
- Kampong Sungai Terjun (20km)
- Kampong Baharu (20.5km)
- Kampong Kemaman (21.4km)
- Kampung Kuala Kemaman (21.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Beting Karang Baru
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Batu Penunjok (13.3km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Paya Panchur (15.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Telok Mengkuang (16.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Howard Shoal (7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Padang Kerbau (20.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Telok Senajang (10.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Timbol (16.8km)
Airports close to Beting Karang Baru
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (56.8km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (124.5km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (239.4km)