Traveling Luck for Selok Liat, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Selok Liat?What's around Selok Liat?
Wikipedia near Selok Liat
Where to stay near Selok Liat
The timezone in Selok Liat is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.4167°, Longitude. 103.5333°
Satellite map around Selok Liat
Loading map of Selok Liat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selok Liat, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kijal (17km)
- Kampong Beris Meraga (17km)
- Kemasik (17km)
- Kampong Baharu (19.2km)
- Kampong Che Wan (19.8km)
- Kampong Masjid Haji Long (19.8km)
- Kampong Ibal (19.8km)
- Kampong Darat Kijal (21.8km)
- Kampong Penunjok (22.8km)
- Kampong Seberang (23.8km)
- Kampong Penghulu Setapa (23.8km)
- Kampong Pengkalan Pangan (24.5km)
- Kampung Cabang (25.9km)
- Kampong Rebah Bangun (25.9km)
- Kampong Bujal (25.9km)
- Kampong Gelugor (26.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Selok Liat
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Batu Penunjok (18.3km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Paya Bukit Panjang (21.8km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Lubok Dalam (24.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Padang Kerbau (19.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Telok Senajang (21.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Bau (12.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Mat Bau (25.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Kerteh Plantation (24km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Pasir Panjang (25.8km)
Airports close to Selok Liat
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (32.8km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (147.2km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (213.6km)