Traveling Luck for Caslon Bank, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Caslon Bank?What's around Caslon Bank?
Wikipedia near Caslon Bank
Where to stay near Caslon Bank
The timezone in Caslon Bank is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. 4.4583°, Longitude. 103.5250°
Satellite map around Caslon Bank
Loading map of Caslon Bank and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Caslon Bank, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kemasik (17.5km)
- Kampong Tengah (19.4km)
- Kampong Gelugor (19.4km)
- Kampong Telaga Papan (19.4km)
- Kertih (19.4km)
- Kampong Penarik (19.4km)
- Kampong Pengkalan Pangan (19.4km)
- Kampong Seberang (22.1km)
- Kampong Beris Meraga (22.1km)
- Kampong Rebah Bangun (22.2km)
- Kampung Cabang (22.2km)
- Kijal (23.6km)
- Kampung Sekuang (23.7km)
- Kampong Seberang (23.7km)
- Kampong Penghulu Setapa (23.7km)
- Kampung Labuhan (24.1km)
- Kampong Bukit Tengah (25km)
- Kampong Baharu (25.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Caslon Bank
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Batu Penunjok (26km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Padang Kerbau (25.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Bau (11.8km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pengkalan Pangan (22.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Mat Bau (17.5km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Kerteh Plantation (17.5km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Pasir Panjang (19.3km)
Airports close to Caslon Bank
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (25.7km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (154km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (205.2km)