Traveling Luck for Winkworth Bank, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Winkworth Bank?What's around Winkworth Bank?
Wikipedia near Winkworth Bank
Where to stay near Winkworth Bank
The timezone in Winkworth Bank is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:50. It's light
Latitude. 4.4667°, Longitude. 103.5167°
Satellite map around Winkworth Bank
Loading map of Winkworth Bank and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Winkworth Bank, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Tengah (17km)
- Kertih (17km)
- Kampong Telaga Papan (17km)
- Kampong Gelugor (17km)
- Kampong Penarik (17km)
- Kemasik (17km)
- Kampong Pengkalan Pangan (17.3km)
- Kampong Seberang (19.8km)
- Kampung Cabang (20.4km)
- Kampong Rebah Bangun (20.4km)
- Kampung Sekuang (21.5km)
- Kampung Labuhan (21.7km)
- Kampong Bukit Tengah (22.7km)
- Kampong Beris Meraga (22.8km)
- Kampong Seberang (22.8km)
- Kampong Penghulu Setapa (22.8km)
- Api Rokok (24km)
- Kijal (24.7km)
- Kampong Baharu (25.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Winkworth Bank
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Padang Kerbau (25.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Bau (11.4km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pengkalan Pangan (20.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Mat Bau (15.2km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Pasir Panjang (19.2km)
Airports close to Winkworth Bank
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (23.3km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (154.9km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (203km)