Traveling Luck for Northern Breakwater, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Northern Breakwater?What's around Northern Breakwater?
Wikipedia near Northern Breakwater
Where to stay near Northern Breakwater
The timezone in Northern Breakwater is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:50. It's light
Latitude. 4.5417°, Longitude. 103.5000°
Satellite map around Northern Breakwater
Loading map of Northern Breakwater and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Northern Breakwater, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Seberang (7km)
- Kampong Bukit Tengah (8.5km)
- Kampung Labuhan (10.3km)
- Kampong Gelugor (11.4km)
- Kampong Telaga Papan (11.4km)
- Kertih (11.4km)
- Kampong Penarik (11.4km)
- Kampong Tengah (11.4km)
- Api Rokok (13.7km)
- Kampong Pengkalan Pangan (18km)
- Kampung Sekuang (19km)
- Ladang (20.5km)
- Kampong Batu Puteh (21km)
- Kampong Ranggon (21km)
- Kampong Baru (21.2km)
- Kampung Kolam (22.8km)
- Kampung Cabang (22.8km)
- Kampong Rebah Bangun (22.8km)
- Kampong Gong Gemia (23km)
- Kampung Tanjung Gemia (23.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Northern Breakwater
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Bau (23.4km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pengkalan Pangan (20.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Mat Bau (3.8km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Pasir Panjang (17.1km)
- stream bend;
- a conspicuously curved or bent segment of a stream.
- Tanjong Chenerong (24.3km)
Airports close to Northern Breakwater
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (15km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (167.6km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (187.7km)