Traveling Luck for Paton Bank, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Paton Bank?What's around Paton Bank?
Wikipedia near Paton Bank
Where to stay near Paton Bank
The timezone in Paton Bank is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.5389°, Longitude. 103.5139°
Satellite map around Paton Bank
Loading map of Paton Bank and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Paton Bank, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Seberang (9.9km)
- Kampong Bukit Tengah (11.2km)
- Kampung Labuhan (13.2km)
- Kampong Penarik (13.8km)
- Kampong Tengah (13.8km)
- Kampong Gelugor (13.8km)
- Kertih (13.8km)
- Kampong Telaga Papan (13.8km)
- Api Rokok (16.6km)
- Kampong Pengkalan Pangan (19.9km)
- Kampung Sekuang (21.3km)
- Kampong Baru (23.2km)
- Ladang (23.2km)
- Kampong Batu Puteh (23.9km)
- Kampong Ranggon (23.9km)
- Kampong Rebah Bangun (24.7km)
- Kampung Cabang (24.7km)
- Kampong Gong Gemia (25.2km)
- Kampung Kolam (25.3km)
- Kampung Tanjung Gemia (26.3km)
Accommodation around Paton Bank
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Bau (23.7km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pengkalan Pangan (22.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Mat Bau (6.3km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Pasir Panjang (14.2km)
- stream bend;
- a conspicuously curved or bent segment of a stream.
- Tanjong Chenerong (27.2km)
Airports close to Paton Bank
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (17.8km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (168.2km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (189.4km)