Traveling Luck for Bukit Badak, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Bukit Badak?What's around Bukit Badak?
Wikipedia near Bukit Badak
Where to stay near Bukit Badak
The timezone in Bukit Badak is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 4.3167°, Longitude. 103.4833°
Satellite map around Bukit Badak
Loading map of Bukit Badak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bukit Badak, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukit Badak (0km)
- Bukit Penunjok (0km)
- Bukit Kijal (0km)
- Bukit Sinajam (0km)
- Bukit Gemok (3.4km)
- Bukit Kemuning (3.4km)
- Bukit Setongkol (4.8km)
- Bukit Berapit (6.8km)
- Bukit Pelandok (7.6km)
- Bukit Pinang (7.6km)
- Bukit Besar (10.2km)
- Bukit Mengkuang (10.8km)
- Bukit Tok Boh (10.8km)
- Bukit Damar Tetit (10.8km)
- Bukit Penghulu Daud (10.8km)
- Bukit Jirat (12.3km)
- Bukit Chengal Besar (12.3km)
- Bukit Panjang (12.3km)
- Bukit Mak Indah (13.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Bukit Badak
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Batu Penunjok (4.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Beting Karang Baru (13.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Telok Mengkuang (14km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Lubok Dalam (12.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Padang Kerbau (7.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Telok Senajang (3.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Timbol (14km)
Airports close to Bukit Badak
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (46.4km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (124.4km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (228.8km)