Traveling Luck for Pengkalan Bujal, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Pengkalan Bujal?What's around Pengkalan Bujal?
Wikipedia near Pengkalan Bujal
Where to stay near Pengkalan Bujal
The timezone in Pengkalan Bujal is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.3500°, Longitude. 103.4000°
Satellite map around Pengkalan Bujal
Loading map of Pengkalan Bujal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pengkalan Bujal, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Kichap (3.4km)
- Kampong Bujal (4.8km)
- Kampong Pondok Limau (4.8km)
- Kampung Payuh (6.8km)
- Kampong Yak Yah (7.6km)
- Kampung Ibuk (9.6km)
- Ayer Jerneh (10.2km)
- Kampong Mak Dang (10.2km)
- Kampong Tanjong Terboh (10.2km)
- Kampong Tabuan (10.7km)
- Kampong Tampat (13.6km)
- Kampong Bukit Takar (13.6km)
- Kampong Baharu (13.6km)
- Kampong Seberang (14km)
- Kampong Penghulu Setapa (14km)
- Kampong Beris Meraga (14km)
- Kampong Darat Kijal (14.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Pengkalan Bujal
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Lubok Dalam (6.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Kuala Kemaman Forest Reserve (14km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Pasir Belaram (14km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Gelok (14km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Kuala Sungai Peniteh (14.4km)
Airports close to Pengkalan Bujal
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (38.5km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (124km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (217.1km)