Traveling Luck for Telok Gadong, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Telok Gadong?What's around Telok Gadong?
Wikipedia near Telok Gadong
Where to stay near Telok Gadong
The timezone in Telok Gadong is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 4.6833°, Longitude. 103.4500°
Satellite map around Telok Gadong
Loading map of Telok Gadong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Telok Gadong, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Parang (3km)
- Kampung Sura (3.4km)
- Kampong Pilor (3.4km)
- Kampong Tebing Tembak (4.8km)
- Kampong Rengit (4.8km)
- Paka (7.6km)
- Kampong Limbong (7.6km)
- Kampong Kongsi (7.6km)
- Kampong Nyor (7.6km)
- Batu Lima (9.6km)
- Kampong Gong Paku (9.6km)
- Kampong Pinang Merah (9.6km)
- Kampong Beril (9.6km)
- Kampong Cherong Melintang (9.6km)
- Kampong Baru (10.1km)
- Kampong Dusun Besar (10.2km)
- Kampong Ima (10.2km)
- Kampong Sura Masjid (10.7km)
- Kampong Gong Gemia (10.7km)
- Kampong Gong Gemorah (10.7km)
- Kampong Nesar Tinggi (10.7km)
- Kampong Nyiur Sebatang (12.2km)
- Kampong Bukit Gelugor (12.2km)
- Kampong Taarong (12.2km)
- Tanjong Kepala Tumang (13.6km)
- Kampong Kepala Tumang (13.6km)
- Kampong Balai Besar (13.9km)
- Kampung Kolam (15.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Telok Gadong
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Paya Tok Hassim (10.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Payang (3.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Telok Gadong (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Padang Gochir (9.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Tasek Alor Temesu (15.1km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Kebun Sharikat (13.5km)
- stream bend;
- a conspicuously curved or bent segment of a stream.
- Tanjong Tok Bidan (10.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bukit Bauk (7.6km)
Airports close to Telok Gadong
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (30km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (157.4km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (191.9km)