Traveling Luck for Padang Gochir, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Padang Gochir?What's around Padang Gochir?
Wikipedia near Padang Gochir
Where to stay near Padang Gochir
The timezone in Padang Gochir is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.7167°, Longitude. 103.4167°
Satellite map around Padang Gochir
Loading map of Padang Gochir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Padang Gochir, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Batu Lima (0km)
- Kampong Sura Masjid (4.8km)
- Parang (6.6km)
- Kampong Balai Besar (7.6km)
- Kampong Dusun Besar (7.6km)
- Kampong Ima (7.6km)
- Kampung Sura (7.6km)
- Tanjong Kepala Tumang (9.6km)
- Kampong Kepala Tumang (9.6km)
- Kampong Nyor (10.1km)
- Kampong Tebing Tembak (10.7km)
- Kampong Rengit (10.7km)
- Kampong Gong Gemorah (10.7km)
- Kampong Nesar Tinggi (10.7km)
- Kampong Bemban (12.2km)
- Kampong Seperah (12.2km)
- Kampong Che Lijah (12.2km)
- Kampong Pilor (12.2km)
- Kampong Pa Mabu (12.2km)
- Kampong Durian Rendang (12.2km)
- Kampong Tok Lek (12.2km)
Accommodation around Padang Gochir
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Padang Gochir (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Bemban (12.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bukit Bauk (3.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Payang (12.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Telok Gadong (9.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Tasek Alor Temesu (6.8km)
- stream bend;
- a conspicuously curved or bent segment of a stream.
- Tanjong Tok Bidan (7.6km)
Airports close to Padang Gochir
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (36.5km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (148.3km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (196.8km)