Traveling Luck for Howard Shoal, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Howard Shoal?What's around Howard Shoal?
Wikipedia near Howard Shoal
Where to stay near Howard Shoal
The timezone in Howard Shoal is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 4.2500°, Longitude. 103.5500°
Satellite map around Howard Shoal
Loading map of Howard Shoal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Howard Shoal, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukit Gemok (17km)
- Bukit Tok Boh (17.4km)
- Bukit Mengkuang (17.4km)
- Bukit Pejajat (17.4km)
- Bukit Pelandok (18.4km)
- Bukit Pinang (18.4km)
- Bukit Sinajam (19.3km)
- Bukit Penunjok (19.3km)
- Bukit Kijal (19.3km)
- Bukit Badak (19.3km)
- Bukit Setongkol (19.9km)
- Bukit Jirat (20.8km)
- Bukit Geliga Kechil (21.6km)
- Bukit Kemuning (21.8km)
- Bukit Kuang (23.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Telok Kalong (15.3km)
- Kampong Telaga Simpul (17.1km)
- Kampong Penunjok (19.3km)
- Kampong Sungai Terjun (20.5km)
- Kampong Telok Mengkuang (20.5km)
- Kampung Kuala Kemaman (20.8km)
- Kampong Kemaman (20.8km)
- Kampong Che Wan (21.8km)
- Kampong Ibal (21.8km)
- Kampong Masjid Haji Long (21.8km)
- Kampong Darat Kijal (24.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Howard Shoal
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Batu Penunjok (19.8km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Paya Panchur (19.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Telok Senajang (17km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Timbol (17.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Howard Shoal (0km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Telok Mengkuang (17.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Sungai Limbong (23.9km)
Airports close to Howard Shoal
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (63.7km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (119.9km)