Traveling Luck for Kampong Che Lijah, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Kampong Che Lijah?What's around Kampong Che Lijah?
Wikipedia near Kampong Che Lijah
Where to stay near Kampong Che Lijah
The timezone in Kampong Che Lijah is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 4.7667°, Longitude. 103.3833°
Satellite map around Kampong Che Lijah
Loading map of Kampong Che Lijah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kampong Che Lijah, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukit Jebar (3.4km)
- Bukit Chatok (3.4km)
- Bukit Nibong (3.4km)
- Bukit Binjai (4.8km)
- Bukit China (4.8km)
- Bukit Batu Puteh (6.7km)
- Bukit Lat (6.8km)
- Bukit Laba (7.5km)
- Bukit Gedok (7.5km)
- Bukit Gua (7.5km)
- Bukit Serdang (7.6km)
- Bukit Lemesu Buis (7.6km)
- Bukit Pak Sabah (7.6km)
- Bukit Cherong Batu Balai (9.6km)
- Bukit Pisang (9.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Bemban (0km)
- Kampong Seperah (0km)
- Kampong Che Lijah (0km)
- Kampong Binjai (3.4km)
- Kampong Pengkalan Binjai (4.8km)
- Rengas Tujah (4.8km)
- Kampong Pulau Serai (4.8km)
- Kampong Batu Tiong (7.5km)
- Kampong Pak Rioh (7.6km)
- Serdang (7.6km)
- Kampong Raja Wali (7.6km)
- Kampong Pintasan (10.7km)
- Kampong Telok Bedara (10.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Kampong Che Lijah
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjong Batu (4.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Telok Bedara (10.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Tasek Alor Temesu (7.6km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Kuala Dungun (10.7km)
Airports close to Kampong Che Lijah
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (47.3km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (136.3km)