Traveling Luck for Kampong Limbong, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Kampong Limbong?What's around Kampong Limbong?
Wikipedia near Kampong Limbong
Where to stay near Kampong Limbong
The timezone in Kampong Limbong is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 4.6500°, Longitude. 103.4333°
Satellite map around Kampong Limbong
Loading map of Kampong Limbong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kampong Limbong, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Kongsi (0km)
- Kampong Limbong (0km)
- Paka (0km)
- Kampong Tebing Tembak (3.4km)
- Kampong Rengit (3.4km)
- Kampong Gong Gemia (3.4km)
- Kampong Cherong Melintang (3.4km)
- Kampong Pinang Merah (3.4km)
- Kampong Gong Paku (3.4km)
- Kampong Beril (3.4km)
- Kampong Nyor (4.8km)
- Kampong Pilor (4.8km)
- Kampong Baru (4.8km)
- Kampong Taarong (6.8km)
- Kampong Nyiur Sebatang (6.8km)
- Kampong Bukit Gelugor (6.8km)
- Kampung Kolam (7.6km)
- Kampong Gong Gemorah (7.6km)
- Kampong Nesar Tinggi (7.6km)
- Parang (9.4km)
- Kampong Ima (9.6km)
- Kampong Dusun Besar (9.6km)
- Kampung Sura (10.7km)
- Panchur Pangan (10.7km)
- Kampung Tanjung Gemia (12.2km)
- Kampong Kepala Tumang (12.2km)
- Tanjong Kepala Tumang (12.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Kampong Limbong
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Payang (4.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Telok Gadong (7.6km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Kebun Sharikat (7.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bukit Bauk (10.7km)
Airports close to Kampong Limbong
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (22.9km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (162km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (184.5km)