Traveling Luck for Kampong Tebing Tembak, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Kampong Tebing Tembak?What's around Kampong Tebing Tembak?
Wikipedia near Kampong Tebing Tembak
Where to stay near Kampong Tebing Tembak
The timezone in Kampong Tebing Tembak is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.6667°, Longitude. 103.4333°
Satellite map around Kampong Tebing Tembak
Loading map of Kampong Tebing Tembak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kampong Tebing Tembak, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Rengit (0km)
- Kampong Tebing Tembak (0km)
- Paka (3.4km)
- Kampong Kongsi (3.4km)
- Kampong Limbong (3.4km)
- Kampong Nyor (3.4km)
- Kampong Pilor (3.4km)
- Kampong Beril (4.8km)
- Kampong Cherong Melintang (4.8km)
- Kampong Gong Paku (4.8km)
- Kampong Pinang Merah (4.8km)
- Parang (6.1km)
- Kampong Gong Gemia (6.8km)
- Kampong Nesar Tinggi (6.8km)
- Kampong Gong Gemorah (6.8km)
- Kampung Sura (7.6km)
- Kampong Baru (7.6km)
- Kampong Ima (7.6km)
- Kampong Dusun Besar (7.6km)
- Kampong Nyiur Sebatang (7.6km)
- Kampong Bukit Gelugor (7.6km)
- Kampong Taarong (7.6km)
- Batu Lima (10.7km)
- Kampung Kolam (10.7km)
- Tanjong Kepala Tumang (10.7km)
- Kampong Kepala Tumang (10.7km)
- Panchur Pangan (12.2km)
- Kampong Sura Masjid (13.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Kampong Tebing Tembak
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Paya Tok Hassim (9.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Payang (3.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Telok Gadong (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Padang Gochir (10.7km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Kebun Sharikat (10.7km)
- stream bend;
- a conspicuously curved or bent segment of a stream.
- Tanjong Tok Bidan (7.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bukit Bauk (7.6km)
Airports close to Kampong Tebing Tembak
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (26.3km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (159km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (187.7km)