Traveling Luck for Sungai Mak Edong, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Sungai Mak Edong?What's around Sungai Mak Edong?
Wikipedia near Sungai Mak Edong
Where to stay near Sungai Mak Edong
The timezone in Sungai Mak Edong is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.4833°, Longitude. 103.4167°
Satellite map around Sungai Mak Edong
Loading map of Sungai Mak Edong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sungai Mak Edong, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampung Sekuang (3.4km)
- Kampong Rebah Bangun (3.4km)
- Kampung Cabang (3.4km)
- Kampong Pengkalan Pangan (3.4km)
- Kertih (9.6km)
- Kampong Gelugor (9.6km)
- Kampong Tengah (9.6km)
- Kampong Penarik (9.6km)
- Kampong Telaga Papan (9.6km)
- Ladang (10.7km)
- Kampong Seberang (13.6km)
- Kampong Penghulu Setapa (13.6km)
- Api Rokok (14km)
- Kampong Tampat (14km)
- Kampung Labuhan (15.2km)
- Kemasik (15.2km)
- Kampong Seberang (17km)
- Kampong Batu Puteh (17.3km)
- Kampong Ranggon (17.3km)
- Ayer Jerneh (17.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Sungai Mak Edong
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Paya Besar (17.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Mat Bau (17km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pengkalan Pangan (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Padang Lalang (17.3km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Kerteh Plantation (7.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Bau (16.2km)
Airports close to Sungai Mak Edong
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (11.1km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (150.9km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (192.3km)