Traveling Luck for Kuala Mat Bau, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Kuala Mat Bau?What's around Kuala Mat Bau?
Wikipedia near Kuala Mat Bau
Where to stay near Kuala Mat Bau
The timezone in Kuala Mat Bau is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.5333°, Longitude. 103.4833°
Satellite map around Kuala Mat Bau
Loading map of Kuala Mat Bau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kuala Mat Bau, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Seberang (4.8km)
- Kampong Bukit Tengah (7.6km)
- Kampung Labuhan (7.6km)
- Kampong Tengah (7.6km)
- Kertih (7.6km)
- Kampong Penarik (7.6km)
- Kampong Telaga Papan (7.6km)
- Kampong Gelugor (7.6km)
- Api Rokok (10.7km)
- Kampong Pengkalan Pangan (14.4km)
- Kampung Sekuang (15.2km)
- Ladang (17km)
- Kampong Batu Puteh (18.3km)
- Kampong Ranggon (18.3km)
- Kampong Rebah Bangun (19.2km)
- Kampung Cabang (19.2km)
- Kampong Baru (21.4km)
- Kampung Kolam (21.7km)
- Kampung Tanjung Gemia (21.7km)
- Kampong Gong Gemia (22.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Kuala Mat Bau
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Bau (21.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Mat Bau (0km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pengkalan Pangan (17km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Pasir Panjang (20.4km)
- stream bend;
- a conspicuously curved or bent segment of a stream.
- Tanjong Chenerong (21.5km)
Airports close to Kuala Mat Bau
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (11.6km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (164.9km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (187.8km)