Traveling Luck for Bukit Palus, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Bukit Palus?What's around Bukit Palus?
Wikipedia near Bukit Palus
Where to stay near Bukit Palus
The timezone in Bukit Palus is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 4.4500°, Longitude. 103.4333°
Satellite map around Bukit Palus
Loading map of Bukit Palus and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bukit Palus, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Rebah Bangun (4.8km)
- Kampung Cabang (4.8km)
- Kampong Pengkalan Pangan (6.8km)
- Kampong Seberang (7.6km)
- Kampong Penghulu Setapa (7.6km)
- Kemasik (7.6km)
- Kampong Tampat (9.6km)
- Kampung Sekuang (10.7km)
- Ayer Jerneh (12.2km)
- Kampong Gelugor (14km)
- Kampong Tengah (14km)
- Kampong Telaga Papan (14km)
- Kertih (14km)
- Kampong Penarik (14km)
- Kampung Payuh (15.2km)
- Kampong Bujal (17.3km)
- Ladang (18.3km)
- Kampong Beris Meraga (18.3km)
- Api Rokok (20.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Bukit Palus
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Labohan (18.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Mat Bau (19.8km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pengkalan Pangan (7.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Padang Lalang (12.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Bau (9.5km)
Airports close to Bukit Palus
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (17.8km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (145.5km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (199.8km)