Traveling Luck for Pasir Payang, Terengganu, Malaysia
Where is Pasir Payang?What's around Pasir Payang?
Wikipedia near Pasir Payang
Where to stay near Pasir Payang
The timezone in Pasir Payang is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 4.6667°, Longitude. 103.4500°
Satellite map around Pasir Payang
Loading map of Pasir Payang and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pasir Payang, in Terengganu, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Pilor (0km)
- Kampong Tebing Tembak (3.4km)
- Kampong Rengit (3.4km)
- Kampong Limbong (4.8km)
- Kampong Kongsi (4.8km)
- Paka (4.8km)
- Parang (6.1km)
- Kampung Sura (6.8km)
- Kampong Baru (6.8km)
- Kampong Nyor (6.8km)
- Kampong Gong Gemia (7.6km)
- Kampong Gong Paku (7.6km)
- Kampong Beril (7.6km)
- Kampong Cherong Melintang (7.6km)
- Kampong Pinang Merah (7.6km)
- Kampong Nesar Tinggi (10.2km)
- Kampong Gong Gemorah (10.2km)
- Kampong Ima (10.7km)
- Kampong Dusun Besar (10.7km)
- Kampong Nyiur Sebatang (10.7km)
- Kampong Taarong (10.7km)
- Kampong Bukit Gelugor (10.7km)
- Batu Lima (12.2km)
- Kampung Kolam (12.2km)
- Kampong Sura Masjid (13.9km)
- Kampong Kepala Tumang (14km)
- Tanjong Kepala Tumang (14km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Pasir Payang
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Pasir Payang (0km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Telok Gadong (3.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Padang Gochir (12.2km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Kebun Sharikat (10.1km)
- stream bend;
- a conspicuously curved or bent segment of a stream.
- Tanjong Tok Bidan (10.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bukit Bauk (9.6km)
Airports close to Pasir Payang
Kerteh(KTE), Kerteh, Malaysia (26.7km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (160.4km)
Kuantan(KUA), Kuantan, Malaysia (188.6km)