Traveling Luck for Baleh Protected Forest, Sarawak, Malaysia
Where is Baleh Protected Forest?What's around Baleh Protected Forest?
Wikipedia near Baleh Protected Forest
Where to stay near Baleh Protected Forest
The timezone in Baleh Protected Forest is Asia/Brunei
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. 1.5000°, Longitude. 113.4167°
Satellite map around Baleh Protected Forest
Loading map of Baleh Protected Forest and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baleh Protected Forest, in Sarawak, Malaysia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Sudok (10.1km)
- Sungai Lirang (12.9km)
- Sungai Balui (14.2km)
- Sungai Menuang (15.9km)
- Sungai Segentu Kiri (17.9km)
- Sungai Segentu Kanan (17.9km)
- Sungai Segentu (19.2km)
- Sungai Hulu Entulu (21.7km)
- Sungai Entulu (23.9km)
- Sungai Sebatu (28.7km)
- Sungai Hulu Entuloh (28.9km)
- Sungai Baning (29.5km)
- Sungai Serbong (35.6km)
- Sungai Sekawi (40km)
- Sungai Tekalit (43km)
- Sungai Selalang (48.3km)
- Sungai Seringin (48.7km)
- Sungai Sekawi (54.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pegunongan Kapuas Hulu (40km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Baleh Protected Forest (0km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukit Aseh (35.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gunung Sebako (46.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Baleh Protected Forest
Pangsuma, Putusibau, Indonesia (176.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.