Traveling Luck for Ulu Belawai, Sarawak, Malaysia
Where is Ulu Belawai?What's around Ulu Belawai?
Wikipedia near Ulu Belawai
Where to stay near Ulu Belawai
The timezone in Ulu Belawai is Asia/Kuching
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:19. It's light
Latitude. 2.2333°, Longitude. 111.4167°
Satellite map around Ulu Belawai
Loading map of Ulu Belawai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ulu Belawai, in Sarawak, Malaysia
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Sungai Persik (10.6km)
- Sungai Lundu (12.7km)
- Sungai Rebuloh (14.1km)
- Sungai Balboi Kechil (14.1km)
- Sungai Segalang Tad (14.1km)
- Sungai Segalang Ulau (14.6km)
- Sungai Noh (15.8km)
- Sungai Sebakong (15.8km)
- Sungai Sepeler (17.6km)
- Sungai Dungan (17.6km)
- Sungai Setuun (17.9km)
- Sungai Segalang Tulau (18km)
- Sungai Balboi (18km)
- Sungai Sala (20km)
- Sungai Sekumong (20km)
- Sungai Terusan (22.2km)
- a branch which flows away from the main stream, as in a delta or irrigation canal.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gunong Ayer (19km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Loba Balei (11.1km)
- a straight section of a navigable stream or channel between two bends.
- Rock Reach (17.6km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Loba Betunan (5km)
Airports close to Ulu Belawai
Sibu(SBW), Sibu, Malaysia (120.3km)