Traveling Luck for Kampong Sedi, Sarawak, Malaysia
Where is Kampong Sedi?What's around Kampong Sedi?
Wikipedia near Kampong Sedi
Where to stay near Kampong Sedi
The timezone in Kampong Sedi is Asia/Kuching
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 18:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 2.4333°, Longitude. 111.3000°
Satellite map around Kampong Sedi
Loading map of Kampong Sedi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kampong Sedi, in Sarawak, Malaysia
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Sungai Kedang Kechil (7km)
- Sungai Sebakau (10.5km)
- Sungai Bangau (10.5km)
- Loba Paloh (11.1km)
- Sungai Ah Tiew (11.1km)
- Sungai Berangan (12.7km)
- Sungai Balan (12.7km)
- Sungai Dungir (14km)
- Loba Buan (15.7km)
- Sungai Terabah (15.7km)
- Sungai Kelepu Besar (17.6km)
- Sungai Kelepu Kechil (17.6km)
- Sungai Sai (19.9km)
- Sungai Pulin (21.4km)
- Sungai Semup (21.4km)
- Sungai Bubus (22.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Pasir Mas (21.4km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Telok Jita (17.5km)
Airports close to Kampong Sedi
Sibu(SBW), Sibu, Malaysia (148.9km)