Traveling Luck for Lepah Protected Forest, Sarawak, Malaysia
Where is Lepah Protected Forest?What's around Lepah Protected Forest?
Wikipedia near Lepah Protected Forest
Where to stay near Lepah Protected Forest
The timezone in Lepah Protected Forest is Asia/Kuching
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. 2.3167°, Longitude. 111.4000°
Satellite map around Lepah Protected Forest
Loading map of Lepah Protected Forest and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lepah Protected Forest, in Sarawak, Malaysia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Seredeng (7.1km)
- Sungai Pipi (10.6km)
- Sungai Senaun Besar (10.6km)
- Sungai Senaun Kechil (10.6km)
- Sungai Senamu (12.7km)
- Sungai Malang (12.7km)
- Sungai Mesidab (14.6km)
- Sungai Hulu Seredeng (14.9km)
- Sungai Mais Besar (14.9km)
- Sungai Mekibang Besar (15.7km)
- Sungai Mekibang Kechil (15.7km)
- Sungai Mais Kechil (15.8km)
- Sungai Tangan (15.8km)
- Sungai Segalang Bukau (17.6km)
- Sungai Latik Rajang (17.9km)
- Batang Mupong (18km)
- Sungai Matalau (18km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Telok Telaga (11.1km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Telok Mekakong (11.1km)
Airports close to Lepah Protected Forest
Sibu(SBW), Sibu, Malaysia (124km)