Traveling Luck for Sungai Selayor, Sarawak, Malaysia
Where is Sungai Selayor?What's around Sungai Selayor?
Wikipedia near Sungai Selayor
Where to stay near Sungai Selayor
The timezone in Sungai Selayor is Asia/Kuching
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. 2.2667°, Longitude. 111.3833°
Satellite map around Sungai Selayor
Loading map of Sungai Selayor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sungai Selayor, in Sarawak, Malaysia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Mekibang Kechil (5km)
- Sungai Mekibang Besar (5km)
- Sungai Malang (7.9km)
- Sungai Segalang Bukau (10.6km)
- Sungai Senaun Besar (12.7km)
- Sungai Senaun Kechil (12.7km)
- Sungai Mais Besar (14.1km)
- Sungai Senamu (14.6km)
- Sungai Seredeng (14.9km)
- Sungai Matalau (15.8km)
- Sungai Mesidab (17.6km)
- Sungai Pipi (17.6km)
- Sungai Segalang Bad (18km)
- Sungai Tangan (18km)
- Sungai Mais Kechil (18km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- a branch which flows away from the main stream, as in a delta or irrigation canal.
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Telok Telaga (21.1km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Telok Mekakong (21.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Loba Balei (17.9km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Loba Betunan (11.1km)
Airports close to Sungai Selayor
Sibu(SBW), Sibu, Malaysia (127.1km)