Traveling Luck for Long Lopeng, Sarawak, Malaysia
Where is Long Lopeng?What's around Long Lopeng?
Wikipedia near Long Lopeng
Where to stay near Long Lopeng
Also known as Luping
The timezone in Long Lopeng is Asia/Brunei
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.2833°, Longitude. 115.4833°
Satellite map around Long Lopeng
Loading map of Long Lopeng and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Long Lopeng, in Sarawak, Malaysia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Meringau (3.4km)
- Sungai Lopeng (3.4km)
- Ulu Trusan (10.8km)
- Sungai Lapukan (10.8km)
- Sungai Merarap (14km)
- Sungai Berunot (14km)
- Sungai Kelalan (18.3km)
- Sungai Semado (21.6km)
- Sungai Tarabon (23.8km)
- Sungai Beluyu (26.6km)
- Sungai Hulu Trusan (26.6km)
- Sungai Pasia (27.4km)
- Sungai Perpuak (27.5km)
- Sungai Sebuang (30.7km)
- Sungai Riman (31.4km)
- Sungai Berayong (35km)
- Sungai Metallan (35.5km)
- Sungai Tuyo (37.5km)
- Sungai Batang Marik (41.1km)
- Sungai Bor (43.1km)
- Sungai Ribut (47.5km)
- Sungai Kebelong (53.9km)
- Sungai Paklesi (53.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gunong Pagon Periok (37.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bahagian Limbang (38.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Lawas (46.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukit Semarat (32.4km)
Airports close to Long Lopeng
Brunei international(BWN), Brunei, Brunei (175.6km)
Labuan(LBU), Labuan, Malaysia (211.2km)