Traveling Luck for Pengkalan Acheh, Perak, Malaysia
Where is Pengkalan Acheh?What's around Pengkalan Acheh?
Wikipedia near Pengkalan Acheh
Where to stay near Pengkalan Acheh
The timezone in Pengkalan Acheh is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.1500°, Longitude. 101.0667°
Satellite map around Pengkalan Acheh
Loading map of Pengkalan Acheh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pengkalan Acheh, in Perak, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Chenderong Balai (4.8km)
- Kampong Chankat Budiman (7.6km)
- Kampong Pasir Sagunchang (10.8km)
- Kampong Labu Kubong (12.3km)
- Kampong Jong Burok (12.3km)
- Kampong Telok Memali (12.3km)
- Kampong Kuala Kinta (13.7km)
- Kampong Indra Sakti (14.5km)
- Kampong Bandar (14.5km)
- Kampong Pulau Penebok (17km)
- Kampong Changkat Pinggan (17km)
- Sakai Villages (17km)
- Kampong Perbian (17.1km)
- Kampong Lesong (17.1km)
- Kampong Rantau Panjang (17.1km)
- Kampung Pasir Panjang (17.1km)
- Kampong Pulau Besar (17.4km)
- Sungai Tukang Sedin (18.4km)
- Air Kuning (18.4km)
- Kampong Jawa (18.4km)
- Kampong Ayer Mati (18.4km)
- Kampong Bandar Baharu (18.4km)
- Kampong Balun Bidai (19.3km)
- Kampong Tanjong Rambai (19.9km)
- Kampong Chikus (19.9km)
- Kampong Baharu (19.9km)
- Kampung Degong (19.9km)
- Kampong Pasir Jeneris (20.5km)
- Kampong Bukit Pekan (20.7km)
- Kampong Sungai Manik (20.7km)
- Kampong Alah (20.8km)
- Kampong Kuala Parit (20.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Perhentian Changkat Patai (18.4km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Tasik Limau (18.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Degung (19.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Perak Hilir Daerah (14.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukit Pekan (20.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Besar (15.3km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Kuala Chenderiang (20.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjong Temenggong (17.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Keroh Forest Reserve (17km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Taiseng Estate (20.5km)
Airports close to Pengkalan Acheh
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (85.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pengkalan Acheh
Kuala lumpur, Simpang, Malaysia (251.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.