Traveling Luck for Pengkalan Ara, Perak, Malaysia
Where is Pengkalan Ara?What's around Pengkalan Ara?
Wikipedia near Pengkalan Ara
Where to stay near Pengkalan Ara
The timezone in Pengkalan Ara is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 4.1333°, Longitude. 101.0500°
Satellite map around Pengkalan Ara
Loading map of Pengkalan Ara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pengkalan Ara, in Perak, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Chankat Budiman (3.4km)
- Kampong Pasir Sagunchang (6.8km)
- Kampong Chenderong Balai (6.8km)
- Kampong Labu Kubong (7.6km)
- Kampong Jong Burok (7.6km)
- Kampong Telok Memali (7.6km)
- Kampong Bandar (9.7km)
- Kampong Indra Sakti (9.7km)
- Kampong Kuala Kinta (10.8km)
- Kampong Perbian (12.3km)
- Kampong Rantau Panjang (12.3km)
- Kampong Pulau Besar (13.7km)
- Kampung Pasir Panjang (14.1km)
- Kampong Ayer Mati (14.1km)
- Kampong Bandar Baharu (14.1km)
- Kampong Tanjong Rambai (15.3km)
- Kampong Sungai Manik (17km)
- Kampong Lesong (17.1km)
- Sungai Tukang Sedin (17.1km)
- Kampong Kuala Parit (17.1km)
- Kampong Sungai Sibut (17.4km)
- Kampong Pasir Jeneris (17.4km)
- Kampong Alah (18.4km)
- Kampong Chikus (19.3km)
- Kampong Balun Bidai (19.9km)
- Kampong Changkat Pinggan (20.7km)
- Sakai Villages (20.7km)
- Kampong Pulau Penebok (20.7km)
- Kampong Durian Sebatang (20.7km)
- Kampong Seberang (20.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjong Temenggong (13.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Perhentian Sungai Kerawai (20.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Degung (19.9km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Tasik Limau (14.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Perak Hilir Daerah (9.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukit Chawi (17.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Besar (10.8km)
- stream bend;
- a conspicuously curved or bent segment of a stream.
- Tanjong Beluru (20.5km)
Airports close to Pengkalan Ara
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (88.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pengkalan Ara
Kuala lumpur, Simpang, Malaysia (250.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.