Traveling Luck for Sungai Buloh, Perak, Malaysia
Where is Sungai Buloh?What's around Sungai Buloh?
Wikipedia near Sungai Buloh
Where to stay near Sungai Buloh
The timezone in Sungai Buloh is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 4.1500°, Longitude. 101.0000°
Satellite map around Sungai Buloh
Loading map of Sungai Buloh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sungai Buloh, in Perak, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Kuala Kinta (0km)
- Kampung Pasir Panjang (3.4km)
- Kampong Pasir Sagunchang (4.8km)
- Kampong Pulau Besar (4.8km)
- Kampong Pasir Jeneris (6.8km)
- Kampong Jong Burok (7.6km)
- Kampong Telok Memali (7.6km)
- Kampong Labu Kubong (7.6km)
- Kampong Bandar Baharu (7.6km)
- Kampong Ayer Mati (7.6km)
- Kampong Alah (7.6km)
- Kampong Kuala Parit (7.6km)
- Kampong Chankat Budiman (7.6km)
- Kampong Lesong (10.2km)
- Kampong Rantau Panjang (10.2km)
- Kampong Bandar (10.8km)
- Kampong Indra Sakti (10.8km)
- Kampong Bandar Tua (10.8km)
- Kampung Pasir Salak (10.8km)
- Kampong Biak (10.8km)
- Kampung Gajah (12.3km)
- Kampong Telok (12.3km)
- Kampong Balun Bidai (13.6km)
- Kampong Kedipiau (13.7km)
- Kampong Perbian (14.1km)
- Kampong Kota (15.3km)
- Kampong Tengah (15.3km)
- Kampong Bandar Lama (15.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjong Temenggong (4.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Kampong Gajah Forest Reserve (17km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Perak Hilir Daerah (10.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Besar (6.8km)
- stream bend;
- a conspicuously curved or bent segment of a stream.
- Tanjong Beluru (10.8km)
Airports close to Sungai Buloh
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (87.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sungai Buloh
Kuala lumpur, Simpang, Malaysia (258.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.