Traveling Luck for Kampong Indra Sakti, Perak, Malaysia
Where is Kampong Indra Sakti?What's around Kampong Indra Sakti?
Wikipedia near Kampong Indra Sakti
Where to stay near Kampong Indra Sakti
The timezone in Kampong Indra Sakti is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.1000°, Longitude. 101.0167°
Satellite map around Kampong Indra Sakti
Loading map of Kampong Indra Sakti and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kampong Indra Sakti, in Perak, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Indra Sakti (0km)
- Kampong Bandar (0km)
- Kampong Jong Burok (3.4km)
- Kampong Telok Memali (3.4km)
- Kampong Labu Kubong (3.4km)
- Kampong Perbian (3.4km)
- Kampong Rantau Panjang (3.4km)
- Kampong Pasir Sagunchang (6.8km)
- Kampong Tanjong Rambai (6.8km)
- Kampong Chankat Budiman (7.6km)
- Kampong Ayer Mati (7.6km)
- Kampong Bandar Baharu (7.6km)
- Kampong Pulau Besar (9.7km)
- Kampong Kuala Kinta (10.8km)
- Kampong Sungai Sibut (10.8km)
- Kampung Pasir Panjang (12.3km)
- Kampong Sungai Manik (12.3km)
- Kampong Kuala Parit (12.3km)
- Teluk Intan (13.6km)
- Kampong Pasir Bedamar (13.6km)
- Kampong Durian Sebatang (14.1km)
- Kampong Seberang (14.1km)
- Kampong Pasir Jeneris (14.5km)
- Kampong Chenderong Balai (15.3km)
- Kampong Alah (17.1km)
- Kampong Telok Jual (17.1km)
- Kampong Kota Rentang (17.5km)
- Kampong Ulu Dudap (17.5km)
- Kampong Sungai Kerawai (18.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjong Temenggong (9.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Perhentian Sungai Kerawai (17.1km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Tasik Limau (7.6km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Lubok Chandong (17.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Perak Hilir Daerah (0km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukit Chawi (10.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Besar (4.8km)
- stream bend;
- a conspicuously curved or bent segment of a stream.
- Tanjong Beluru (15.3km)
Airports close to Kampong Indra Sakti
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (96.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kampong Indra Sakti
Kuala lumpur, Simpang, Malaysia (248.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.