Traveling Luck for Gunong Merawan, Perak, Malaysia
Where is Gunong Merawan?What's around Gunong Merawan?
Wikipedia near Gunong Merawan
Where to stay near Gunong Merawan
The timezone in Gunong Merawan is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 4.5167°, Longitude. 101.1167°
Satellite map around Gunong Merawan
Loading map of Gunong Merawan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gunong Merawan, in Perak, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Tualang Tujoh (3.4km)
- Kampong Pengkalan (3.4km)
- Kampong Paya Rengas (3.4km)
- Kampong Kurnia (3.4km)
- Kampong Kepayang (3.4km)
- Simpang Pulai (4.8km)
- Simpang Sindu (4.8km)
- Kampong Kurnia (4.8km)
- Kampong Sengat (6.8km)
- Kampong Changkat Larang (6.8km)
- Kampong Meranti Lapan (6.8km)
- Telok Kangor (7.6km)
- New Kopisan (7.6km)
- Kampong Pinji (9.6km)
- Kampong Lalang (9.6km)
- Gunong Rapat New Village (10.7km)
- Kampong Kuala Punti (10.7km)
- Kampong Peng Pegoh (10.7km)
- Keramat Pulai (12.2km)
- Kampong Baharu Ampang (14km)
- Kampong Sungai Rapat (14km)
- Kampong Pasir Puteh (14.4km)
- Kampong Batu Dua (14.4km)
- Gopeng (14.4km)
- Klida Lawan (15.2km)
- Kampong Changkat Tualang (16.9km)
- Kampong Batu Empat Bakap (17km)
- Kampong Bakap (17km)
- Kampung Pulai (17km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
Accommodation around Gunong Merawan
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Lahat (15.2km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ipoh (15.1km)
Airports close to Gunong Merawan
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (11.5km)
Penang international(PEN), Penang, Malaysia (231.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gunong Merawan
Butterworth, Butterworth, Malaysia (241.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.