Traveling Luck for Gunong Rapat, Perak, Malaysia
Where is Gunong Rapat?What's around Gunong Rapat?
Wikipedia near Gunong Rapat
Where to stay near Gunong Rapat
The timezone in Gunong Rapat is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.5667°, Longitude. 101.1167°
Satellite map around Gunong Rapat
Loading map of Gunong Rapat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gunong Rapat, in Perak, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Sengat (3.4km)
- Gunong Rapat New Village (3.4km)
- Kampong Baharu Ampang (4.8km)
- Kampong Sungai Rapat (4.8km)
- Kampong Kepayang (7.6km)
- Simpang Pulai (7.6km)
- Kampong Pinji (7.6km)
- Telok Kangor (9.6km)
- Kampong Pasir Puteh (10.2km)
- Tambun (10.7km)
- Kampong Simee (10.7km)
- Kampong Kepayang (10.7km)
- Kampong Kurnia (10.7km)
- Keramat Pulai (10.7km)
- Kampong Changkat Larang (12.2km)
- Kampong Meranti Lapan (12.2km)
- Kampong Peng Pegoh (12.2km)
- Kampong Kuala Punti (12.2km)
- Kampong Pengkalan (13.5km)
- Kampong Tualang Tujoh (13.5km)
- Kampong Paya Rengas (13.5km)
- Menglembu (13.6km)
- Simpang Sindu (14km)
- Kampong Kurnia (14km)
- Kampong Tamboh (15.1km)
- New Kopisan (15.2km)
- Kampong Tasek (16.9km)
- Jelapang (16.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gunong Rapat
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Tambun Malay Reservation (7.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Lahat (14km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ipoh (7.6km)
Airports close to Gunong Rapat
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (5km)
Penang international(PEN), Penang, Malaysia (225.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gunong Rapat
Butterworth, Butterworth, Malaysia (233.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.